Dallas homeowners, are you tired of feeling stressed after every hail storm? Your roof is the first line of defense when it comes to the extreme weather in the Dallas area. Our weather varies from hail to snow to torrential downpours — and all of those weather conditions could wreak havoc on your roof’s health over the years.
What to Look for in Your Roof After a Storm
Recovering from storm damage can take time once severe weather has come and gone. Here are a few things to keep an eye out for over the weeks following a storm:
- Moisture, dampness or leaking water on the beams, rafters and insulation in your attic.
- Peeling paint or large bubbles in your drywall.
- Pockmarks in shingles or shingles that have been broken by hail.
- Shingles around your yard from high winds.
- A gap between your roofing materials and the rest of your home, especially along the lip of your roof.
- Stains on your ceilings or walls that are brown, gray, or yellow in color.
How We Handle Roof Inspections After a Storm
If you’re worried about your roof’s health after a storm or (let’s face it) series of storms, schedule a free inspection with us! Our team will get on your roof, take a look, and document everything — for FREE — with no obligation.